EXECUTIVE EDUCATION and PE points
Netspar works together with the TIAS business school to provide the Pension Innovation executive training program. This consists of four two-day interactive master’s classes, along with a fifth masster’s class with a final assignment presentation. Most of the instructors are also affiliated with Netspar as researchers. Classes are given in Dutch and intended for professionals and executives in the pension and insurance industry.
Participation free for Netspar partners
Netspar offers a number of spots in these courses to its partners free of charge, and the Partner Research Council surveys the Netspar partners annually in May/June to gauge their interest in the program. For contact about participation: Silvie van Halder.
Participation in the 5 master classes earns 60 PE points.
Each master class covers a central theme:
- Master Class 1 – Pension System in Transition: October 3 & 4, 2022
- Master Class 2 – The Pension Consumer: From Saving to Payout: December 12 & 13, 2022
- Master Class 3 – Risk Management for Financial Service Providers and Consumers: February 6 & 7, 2023
- Master Class 4 – Pension Regulations, Supervision and Governance: April 17 & 18, 2023
- Master Class 5 – Final assignment presentation: June 13, 2023