2019-2023 Netspar NexT Research Agenda
This ambitious, four-year research program highlights three core themes surrounding old age, pensions, and retirement in the Netherlands: the details of the Pension Agreement and the transition to a new pension contract; developments in the area of financial life cycle planning; and finally, forecasts regarding the future of social trends such as longer working lives, the growing number of independent contractors, new forms of solidarity, and big data. Approximately EUR 1 million will be available annually for new research. The research agenda is supported by an extensive knowledge sharing and networking program.
The research agenda and the work program came about with input from various evaluations from science, NWO and the partners. You can read the various evaluation reports here.
- NWO evaluation report (in Dutch): “Netspar scores excellent”
- Partner evaluation report (executive summary): “Essential contribution to debate is also necessary in the future”
- Interview with partner committee chairman Harman Korte: “Netspar evaluated positively across the board“
- Netspar self evaluation report: “Netspar gradually evolved into a multidisciplinary network”
- Evaluation report scientific council: “With Netspar, the Netherlands is now a bright spot for top pension experts around the world”