2019-2023 Action Plan
With this action plan we give substance to our mission to contribute as a think tank and knowledge network, to the continuous improvement of the possibilities for financing the old age in the Netherlands.
Netspar Director, Casper van Ewijk: “The increased graying of the population, changing institutions, and greater differences between population groups all further complicate the issues surrounding the provision of a financially secure old age. The parties that form our network feel it is important to be part of the effort to resolve these issues. The substantive and financial support from our partners allows us to not only develop socially relevant knowledge, but also broadly disseminate it to ensure that the debate on pensions and retirement is well-informed.”
The research agenda and the work program came about with input from various evaluations from science, NWO and the partners. You can read the various evaluation reports here.
- NWO evaluation report (in Dutch): “Netspar scores excellent”
- Partner evaluation report (executive summary): “Essential contribution to debate is also necessary in the future”
- Interview with partner committee chairman Harman Korte: “Netspar evaluated positively across the board“
- Netspar self evaluation report: “Netspar gradually evolved into a multidisciplinary network”
- Evaluation report scientific council: “With Netspar, the Netherlands is now a bright spot for top pension experts around the world”