International Pension Research Association (IPRA) Conference 2021
Presented by the International Pension Research Association (IPRA) and the ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR)
The International Pension Research Association (IPRA), in collaboration with the OECD and the International Organisation of Pension Supervisors (IOPS), is hosting its annual conference on 24 June 2021.
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Pensions: Emerging from COVID-19 and Beyond’.
Please register if you would like to attend the online webinar.
- Pablo Antolin (Principal Economist and Head of the Private Pensions Unit, OECD, France)
- Hazel Bateman (CEPAR, IPRA , School of Risk & Actuarial Studies, UNSW Sydney)
- Andrew Dilnot (Nuffield College, University of Oxford, UK)
- Eric French (Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge, UK)
- Olga Fuentes (Chilean Pension Superintendency, Vice-President IOPS, Chile)
- John Pearce (CIO, UniSuper, Australia)
- Laura Starks (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, USA)
- Mathijs van Dijk (Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands)
- Till von Wachter (UCLA, USA)
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Locatie: Tilburg University Seminar Room K834 Warandelan 2 5037 AB Tilburg