The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Pensions: Emerging from COVID-19 and Beyond’.
Please register if you would like to attend the online webinar.
- Pablo Antolin (Principal Economist and Head of the Private Pensions Unit, OECD, France)
- Hazel Bateman (CEPAR, IPRA , School of Risk & Actuarial Studies, UNSW Sydney)
- Andrew Dilnot (Nuffield College, University of Oxford, UK)
- Eric French (Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge, UK)
- Olga Fuentes (Chilean Pension Superintendency, Vice-President IOPS, Chile)
- John Pearce (CIO, UniSuper, Australia)
- Laura Starks (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, USA)
- Mathijs van Dijk (Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands)
- Till von Wachter (UCLA, USA)
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com