International Pension Workshop ’22
CALL FOR PAPERS
NETSPAR INTERNATIONAL PENSION WORKSHOP, JANUARY 26-28, 2022
Either in the city of Leiden (The Netherlands) or online
DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION: OCTOBER 31, 2021
Netspar stimulates innovative academic research in all disciplines within the social sciences related to aging and retirement. Netspar invites contributions from all areas of Netspar’s research program for the Netspar International Pension Workshop, to be held on January 26-28, 2022. Topics of interest related to aging and retirement include, but are not limited to:
- Well-being and welfare of older age groups
- Savings and insurance
- Optimal (sustainable) investments for pension funds
- Communication surrounding retirement and old age
- Household decision-making on retirement
- Labor market performance of older age groups
- Housing and healthcare of the elderly
- Institutions, governance, and solidarity
Date January 26-28, 2022
Location City Resort Hotel, Leiden (The Netherlands)
(Approximately 16 minutes from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol by train)
The workshop will take place in the city of Leiden (The Netherlands) unless the prevailing Covid-19 regulations stipulate it needs to be organized online.
The workshop will consist of contributed paper sessions and invited keynote presentations.
PAPER SUBMISSION / REGISTRATION
Researchers are invited to submit a complete paper via the registration form below by October 31, 2021 at the latest. If you are not interested in submitting a paper, but are willing to participate as a discussant, please register via the registration form below. This will be highly appreciated.
The scientific committee assessing the submitted papers consists of:
- Anne Balter (Tilburg University) Profile
- Raymond Montizaan (Maastricht University) Profile
- Mathijs van Dijk (Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netspar) Profile
- Arthur van Soest (Tilburg University, Netspar) Profile
For speakers, discussants and Netspar fellows, we will provide two or three nights of accommodation and reimburse travel costs (economy class travel up to agreed university limits), provided that participants stay for the entire duration of the conference. For other conference participants, there is a conference fee of €350 (this fee will be waived for representatives of Netspar partners).
For any questions, please contact the events coordinator of Netspar:
+31 13 466 37 54