Overview topicality pension contract:
interest rates, working longer and more personal pension
Many interests play a role in the reform of the complex Dutch pension system. The process takes time and involves a lot of discussion, in which a number of hotly discussed topics can be named. Netspar aims to map the possibilities for a good old-age provision, now and in the future, and to contribute to a well-informed pension debate. With this overview Netspar provides background information and interpretation of elements from the current pension discussion, from our own research on a new pension contract, interest rates and valuation of pension entitlements, more personal pension (also relevant for the evaluation of the Improved Defined Contribution Scheme Act (Wet verbeterde premieregeling) and the increase of the age for first-pillar government pension (AOW) and a longer working life.
- Overview of Netspar papers on projected interest rates in DC Schemes
- Overview of Netspar papers on the added value of sharing risk with the future generations
- The value of customization in pensions, Roel Mehlkopf, Netspar Brief 8, January 2017
- Later retirement: choices for now and later, Netspar Brief 12, Daniel van Vuuren, Jonneke Bolhaar, December 2017
- The effect of a rising pension age on disability levels, Harry ter Rele, Jonneke Bolhaar, Koen van der Ven, Lisette Swart, Marcel Lever, Rik Dillingh, September 2018