Deadline for nominations Netspar Thesis Awards: October 16, 2017
Every year, Netspar awards prizes in the amount of EUR 3,000 each for outstanding theses in the following categories:
- Bachelor’s thesis: 1 Award
- Research or regular master’s thesis: 2 Awards
- PhD thesis or dissertation: 1 Award
- Netspar TIAS Academy final project: 1 Awards
- Pensioenfonds UWV sponsors the Bachelor’s Award and one of the two Master’s Awards, based on the criterion that the thesis covers a topic relevant to the Dutch pension debate.
Nominations for the thesis awards can be submitted by the students themselves or their supervisors, as well as by industry parties, by sending an email to Netspar. The Editorial Board selects the winners. Winners are announced at the International Pension Workshop in January 2018.
The deadline for nominations is October 16, 2017 at 12.00hrs. More information about the terms and conditions, procedures, and submission process can be found here.