An evaluation commission headed by Harman Korte will start up operations in January 2018. It will be evaluating Netspar’s performance on behalf of the partners. Part of that involves reviewing the results achieved under the 2015-2019 Action Plan. The commission will also look forward and assess among partners the ambitions formulated by Netspar for 2019-2023. The commission has been hired by the Netspar Supervisory Board, which has asked that it deliver its report with recommendations no later than the end of March 2018. The official terms of the assignment can be viewed on the Netspar website. The commission’s recommendations will form a valuable basis for the new 2019-2023 Action Plan, which will be submitted for approval to the Supervisory Board and the Foundation Board in April of next year.
- Harman Korte (AFM), Chair
- Bert Boertje (DNB), representing government partners
- Andries de Grip (MU), representing university partners
- Peter Gortzak (APG), representing pension providers and asset liability management companies
- Kick van der Pol (Federation of Dutch Pension Funds), representing pension funds
- Hedda Renooij (Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers), representing the social partners
- Fleur Rieter (asr), representing insurers
- Corine Goossens (Netspar), Secretary
Input or suggestions for the commission are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.