An evaluation commission headed by Harman Korte started operations in January 2018. It evaluated Netspar’s performance on behalf of the partners. Part of that involves reviewing the results achieved under the 2015-2019 Action Plan. The commission looked forward and assessed among partners the ambitions formulated by Netspar for 2019-2023. The commission has been hired by the Netspar Supervisory Board, which has asked that it deliver its report with recommendations no later than the end of March 2018. The official terms of the assignment can be viewed on the Netspar website. The commission’s recommendations formed a valuable basis for the new 2019-2023 Action Plan, which is submitted for approval to the Supervisory Board and the Foundation Board in April 2018. You can find the partnerevaluation here.
- Harman Korte (AFM), Chair
- Bert Boertje (DNB), representing government partners
- Andries de Grip (MU), representing university partners
- Peter Gortzak (APG), representing pension providers and asset liability management companies
- Kick van der Pol (Federation of Dutch Pension Funds), representing pension funds
- Hedda Renooij (Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers), representing the social partners
- Fleur Rieter (asr), representing insurers
- Corine Goossens (Netspar), Secretary
Input or suggestions for the commission are welcome at email@example.com.