Topics on the Netspar research agenda are:
- Risk management during working life
- Risk management during retirement years
- The art of choosing
- Supervision of fully funded pensions: solvency and transparency
- Risk sharing and distribution among generations: full funding, pay-as-you-go, taxation
- The labor market
- Heterogeneity within generations and the position of senior citizens
A more elaborate description of the research agenda is to be found in the Netspar Research Agenda 2011 - 2014 (English / Dutch).
If you have any questions, please contact Corine Hannen, tel. +31 13 466 8984.